Date(s) - October 26, 2019 - November 14, 2019
Pilgrimage to Wisdom
An Experiential Journey into the Feminine
With Tergar Instructors Myoshin Kelley
And Antonia Sumbundu
Nepal and Tibet
Tergar International and Sacred Path are offering a transformative journey through Nepal and Tibet, exploring the feminine in Himalayan Buddhism. Co-led by Tergar Instructors Myoshin Kelley and Antonia Sumbundu, as well as Buddhist scholar Justin Kelley, this trip includes visits to locations central to archetypal, historical, and contemporary manifestations of the feminine within Himalayan Buddhism.
The trip includes:
- An intimate space to contemplate and reflect on the the power of the feminine both within our experience and our surroundings
- Daily reflections by Myoshin Kelley and Antonia Sumbundu, bringing to life the locations, people and written materials with which we will engage
- Historical and philosophical context by Justin Kelley about the role of the feminine within the emergence and evolution of Himalayan Buddhism
- Rare exposure to female practitioners and communities within the region
- Daily guided contemplative and meditative practices offered by the pilgrimage leadership team, as well as masters who we encounter
To learn more and register, click here.