Tergar Edinburgh Meditation Community meets regularly on Sundays and Wednesdays.
Wednesday Evenings: Online (Zoom) unguided meditation session. All welcome. Every Wednesday evening 7.30 pm to 8 pm, Tergar Edinburgh hosts a 30 minute silent session.
Sunday Sessions – we meet every Sunday, online and in person
Time: 6.15 to 7.45pm UK time.
Online Sessions are on Zoom. These are on the 1st, 3rd, 4th Sunday of the month (and the 5th Sunday if the month is longer).
In person, we meet on the 2nd Sunday of the month, and there is no online session.
- 1st Sunday of the month Online: Joy of Living online practice group
- 2nd Sunday of the month In Person: Joy of Living practice group. Salisbury Centre, 2 Salisbury Road, Edinburgh EH16 5AB Suggested Donation: £4
- 3rd Sunday of the month Online: Joy of Living online practice group
- 4th Sunday of the month Online Nectar of the Path Practice
- (5th Sunday of the month Online: Joy of Living online practice group)
Joy of Living Practice Groups: These sessions follow topics from Joy of Living teachings and include time for meditation and discussion. Open to everyone.
Nectar of the Path Practice Group: Nectar of the Path is a concise liturgy composed by Mingyur Rinpoche to distill the key points of the Buddhist path as a reminder for daily practice. Open to everyone.
At the end of all our in-person and online sessions, there is time to chat, ask questions and connect with the community.
To join the mailing list, contact [email protected]. We send out a weekly bulletin email of what’s on each week, details of any special events, and how to access the meditation sessions via the Zoom room.
Join our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/meditationgroupedinburgh
For more information please contact: [email protected]