Date(s) - May 5, 2017 - May 7, 2017
Joy of Living 3 Meditation Workshop
With Senior Tergar Facilitator Kell Julliard
New York, NY, USA
In this weekend workshop, we will explore the practice of insight meditation. By bringing our unchallenged beliefs and patterns into the light of awareness, we can see how our rigid ideas often blind us to the richness of our true nature. The wisdom that arises through insight meditation allows us to see our inner experience clearly. This leads to a sense of freedom, well-being, and confidence that is rooted in awareness itself and available to us each and every moment.
The schedule for this weekend workshop includes video teachings by Mingyur Rinpoche, short presentations on the key points of meditation practice by Senior Tergar Facilitator Kell Julliard, as well as guided meditations and discussion.
This retreat is open to meditators who have previously attended Joy of Living 1 and 2 meditation workshops and meet the practice requirements, as well as to those who have not attended these workshops, but who have practiced meditation regularly for at least three years. (For those who have not previously attended Joy of Living 1 and 2, we recommend that meditators attend these teachings in the future before continuing further.)
Friday, May 5, 7:30pm-9pm
Saturday, May 6, 9am-5pm
Sunday, May 7, 9am-4pm
Jewel Heart NYC
260 W Broadway
New York, NY 10013
- NYU Lutheran employees and registered volunteers – no charge
- Base – $125 (This level covers the actual cost of delivering the program)
- Sponsor – $175 (This level allows us to offer a reduced fee for seniors (65+), full-time students, and others with limited incomes)
- Reduced – $75 (Reduced level for seniors, full-time students and others with limited incomes)
- Repeat – $75 (Special rate for those who have previously completed a Joy of Living 3 workshop, either online or in-person)
If your ability to pay makes it difficult to attend, contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: We make final arrangements for weekend events 10 days before the event start day. If you cancel after April 25, 2017, there will be a $25 administration fee.
Jewel Heart, New York NY, United States